Image Authorization Form

The following form is an authorization for us to use photos or other images you provide on the Ate Up With Motor website. Please contact us before filling out this form.

Important Note: If you choose to offer your images under a Creative Commons license or other, similar license, you may, if you prefer, ask that we use your images under the terms of that license instead of the terms listed below, so long as the license terms allow the use of the images on Ate Up With Motor. (For example, we could not use images under a CC BY-NC or BY-NC-SA license.) If you prefer to do that, please let us know before filling out this form. (Creative Commons, CC, all of the various Creative Commons license and dedication marks, and their associated buttons and icons are trademarks or registered trademarks of Creative Commons.)

If you have any questions about this form, please contact us via the Contact Form or via email.

Image Authorization Form

  • When you click “Submit,” our system will record the information you entered along with your IP address and the date and time of your submission. You will receive an automatic email confirmation of your submission, including a copy of the information you entered — you should keep that copy for your records.



The authorization form was last updated: April 5, 2017

Updated: July 22, 2020 — 11:03 pm