How to get in touch with Ate Up With Motor:
- If you wish to inquire about advertising on this website, please refer to the Advertise with Ate Up With Motor page, which explains what kinds of advertising we can and can’t accept.
- If you would like information on filing a copyright notice, see the “Copyright/Intellectual Property Violations” section of the Terms of Service.
- If you’re interested in professional writing/editing/writing consultation services — for example, if you’d like to hire the owner of this site and author of these articles, Aaron Severson, to write an original automotive article for you — please visit the Contact page on Aaron’s professional writing/editing/consulting website, 6200 Productions. (6200 Productions is a trademark of Aaron Severson dba 6200 Productions.)
- IF YOU ARE A CALIFORNIA RESIDENT and wish to submit a request to exercise your rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA) or other California privacy laws — e.g., the right to know about personal information collected, disclosed or sold; the right to request deletion of your personal information; and/or the right to opt-out of the sale of your personal information — you (or your authorized agent) should visit the Do Not Sell My Personal Information page.
- Otherwise, fill out the Contact Form below.
Don’t want to or can’t use this form? You can send us postal mail at:
Attn: Ate Up With Motor
11100 National Bl. #3
Los Angeles, CA 90064
Except as otherwise required by law, requests or inquiries pertaining to children under 18 should be submitted by a parent, legal guardian, or other authorized adult representative.
To safeguard your privacy and the privacy of others, we may — to the extent permitted by applicable law and/or regulations — take steps to verify your identity (and/or, in some cases, your residency) before processing certain requests pertaining to your personal information. (Some jurisdictions expressly require such verification for certain types of requests.) We may be unable to fulfill your request if we cannot verify your identity to the degree of certainty required by applicable law and/or regulations.