Ate Up With Motor has an audience of discerning automotive enthusiasts, looking for the full story on their favorite cars and brands. Advertising with us is a great way to connect with car collectors, restorers, and fans.
We currently accept human-readable text and static (non-animated) banner ads. If you would like more information or if you’d like to purchase ad space on the site, please drop us a line using the form below.
Please note that we do NOT accept advertising for:
- Any adult products, adult services, or dating services
- Any type of gambling, contests, or games involving prizes
- Chat rooms, newsgroups, or file-sharing services
- Firearms, knives, or other weapons, or the sale thereof
- Alcohol, cigarettes, other tobacco or marijuana products, or the sale thereof
- Drugs/pharmaceutical product(s), pharmacy services, herbal supplements, or any other product or service that makes medical or health claims of any kind
- Political candidates or political causes (such as ads supporting or opposing any public referendum/ballot initiative, legislation, regulation, or candidate for public office)
- Anything that is potentially illegal or otherwise in violation of the acceptable use policy of our payment processor(s).
We also do not accept “advertorial” content (i.e., any advertisement that is not clearly identifiable as an ad), followed ad links, or link exchanges.
We reserve the right to reject or refuse to run any ad, whatever its content or audience, at our sole discretion.
Please note that the purchase of advertising on the Ate Up With Motor website does not include any solicitation of customers or sales by Ate Up With Motor or our agents or representatives.
(NOTE: If you are a California resident and wish to exercise your rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), such as the right to access, delete, or opt-out of the sale of your personal information, you (or your authorized agent) should visit the Do Not Sell My Personal Information page. This form is for advertising inquiries, not privacy requests.)