Ate Up With Motor has an audience of discerning automotive enthusiasts, looking for the full story on their favorite cars and brands. Advertising with us is a great way to connect with car collectors, restorers, and fans.
Our Advertising Policies
- Acceptable ad formats: Ate Up With Motor currently accepts human-readable text and static (non-animated) banner ads. Ad content must be locally hosted (that is, it must reside on our web server(s) along with other Ate Up With Motor content).
- No user tracking: Ads may not incorporate any third-party trackers or use any scripts, cookies, web beacons, or other such technologies or mechanisms to collect personal information about Ate Up With Motor users.
- Prohibited ad content: We DO NOT accept advertising for or related to any of the following:
- Any adult products, adult services, or dating services
- Any type of gambling, contest, lottery, or game involving prizes
- Chat rooms, newsgroups, or file-sharing services
- Any products or services directed to children (including websites or online services directed to children, or whose intended audience includes children)
- Firearms, ammunition, knives, or other weapons (including BB guns or air guns)
- Fireworks or explosives of any kind
- Alcohol, cigarettes, electronic cigarettes or e-liquids, tobacco or cannabis products or paraphernalia of any kind, or related businesses
- Drugs, drug paraphernalia, pharmaceutical products, pharmacy services, herbal supplements, dietary supplements, any product or service that makes medical or health claims of any kind, or related businesses
- Tattooing, body branding, or tanning
- Political candidates or political causes (e.g., ads supporting or opposing any public referendum, ballot initiative, legislation, regulation, or candidate for public office)
- The solicitation of charitable donations or contributions, or any drive, campaign, promotion, or event conducted in the name of any charity or for any charitable or ostensibly charitable purpose
- Gold, silver, other metals, coins, stones, or minerals of any kind, or any interest therein
- Loans or credit offers of any kind
- Debt relief, credit repair, credit counseling, or similar financial products or services
- Cryptocurrency, transactions involving cryptocurrency, or distributed ledger assets of any kind (e.g., non-fungible tokens)
- Anything that is or may be (as determined by us, in our sole discretion) unlawful, fraudulent, dishonest, discriminatory, unfair, unethical, obscene, or otherwise inappropriate to Ate Up With Motor, or that would be in violation of the acceptable use policy of our payment processor(s).
- No advertorials or link exchanges: We DO NOT accept “advertorial” content or sponsored posts (or any other advertisement that is not clearly identifiable as an ad) or link exchanges.
- No followed ad links: All ad links must be marked with the attributes rel=”nofollow” or rel=”nofollow sponsored”. We DO NOT offer followed ad links under any circumstances.
- No endorsement or affiliation without express authorization: Ads must not state or imply any endorsement by or affiliation with Ate Up With Motor without our express prior written authorization.
- No solicitation by Ate Up With Motor: The purchase of advertising on the Ate Up With Motor website DOES NOT include any solicitation of potential customers or sales by Ate Up With Motor or its agents or representatives.
- Legal compliance: All ads on Ate Up With Motor must be in full compliance with all applicable laws, regulations, and orders, and must not be false, deceptive, or misleading.
- Sole discretion: We reserve the right to reject or refuse to run any ad, whatever its content or format, at our sole discretion.
- Advertising refunds and returns policy: As explained in the “Refunds and Returns” section of the Financial Transactions Policy, you may cancel your ad for a full refund within seven days of your payment. If you choose to cancel your ad after seven days, but prior to the expiration date of the ad commitment, we will credit the prorated remainder of the commitment period toward a future ad, but cannot provide a cash refund except where we are required to do so by the applicable payment processor(s), bank(s), other financial institution(s), and/or other applicable third-party service(s), or as otherwise required by law. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we reserve the right to refuse and/or to refund (in whole or in part) any individual advertising purchase or purchases, at our sole discretion.
(The above advertising policies were last updated March 7, 2023.)
Advertising Inquiry Form
For more information, or to request a quote, you can contact us using the form below: