Ate Up With Motor has an audience of discerning automotive enthusiasts, looking for the full story on their favorite cars and brands. Advertising with us is a great way to connect with car collectors, restorers, and fans.
We currently accept human-readable text and static (non-animated) banner ads. If you would like more information or if you’d like to purchase ad space on the site, please drop us a line using the form below.
Please note that we do NOT accept advertising related to:
- Any adult products, adult services, or dating services
- Any type of gambling, contests, lotteries, or games involving prizes
- Chat rooms, newsgroups, or file-sharing services
- Any products or services directed to children (including websites or online services directed to children, or whose intended audience includes children)
- Firearms, ammunition, knives, or other weapons (including BB guns or air guns)
- Fireworks of any kind
- Alcohol, cigarettes, electronic cigarettes or e-liquids, other tobacco or cannabis products or paraphernalia of any kind, or related businesses
- Drugs, drug paraphernalia, pharmaceutical products, pharmacy services, herbal supplements, dietary supplements, any product or service that makes medical or health claims of any kind, or related businesses
- Tattooing, body branding, or tanning
- Political candidates or political causes (such as ads supporting or opposing any public referendum, ballot initiative, legislation, regulation, or candidate for public office)
- Transactions involving gold, other precious metals, or precious stones
- Cryptocurrency or transactions involving cryptocurrency of any kind
- Anything that is obscene, illegal or potentially illegal, unethical, or otherwise in violation of the acceptable use policy of our payment processor(s).
We also do not accept “advertorial” content or sponsored posts (or any other advertisement that is not clearly identifiable as an ad), followed ad links, or link exchanges.
Ad content must be locally hosted (that is, it must reside on our web server(s) along with other Ate Up With Motor content), and may not incorporate any third-party trackers or other mechanisms that collect personal information about our users.
We reserve the right to reject or refuse to run any ad, whatever its content, format, or audience, at our sole discretion.
Please also note that the purchase of advertising on the Ate Up With Motor website DOES NOT include any solicitation of customers or sales by Ate Up With Motor or its agents or representatives (if any).